Thursday, March 24, 2022

Hold on to your hats!: Big announcement coming tomorrow...


Remember that mystery title that disrupted my Furrowed Middlebrow Dozen at the last possible moment last December and became my favorite book of the year? "An unpublished novel, previously thought to have been lost, by a favorite author."

I didn't expect it to take three months before I could tell you about it, but at long last you're about to find out what it was.

And when you'll be able to read it for yourself...

Stay tuned for the big big BIG announcement tomorrow. I think you'll be as thrilled as I was. Hold on to your hats indeed!

1 comment:

  1. What a teaser blog post! As I live a couple of time zones ahead of you, I may need to keep checking back during the morning on Friday.

    Jerri

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: The comment function on Blogger is notoriously cranky. If you're having problems, try selecting "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" from the "Comment as" drop-down (be sure to "sign" your comment, though, so I know who dropped by). Some people also find it easier using a browser like Firefox or Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.

But it can still be a pain, and if you can't get any of that to work, please email me at furrowed.middlebrow@gmail.com. I do want to hear from you!